Poison & Prevention Information By Season
- Allergic Reactions to the Black-eyed Susan Flower
- Coral Snake Bite Treatment
- Are Cocklebur Seeds Safe to Eat?
- All Information for Autumn
- Can Sunscreen Cause a Sunburn?
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Glow Sticks: Ouch in the Eyes
- All Information for Fourth of July
- Are Copperhead Snakes Venomous?
- Are Sunscreen Products Safe?
- Identifying, Treating and Preventing Swimmer's Itch
- All Information for Summer
- Glow Sticks
- Can Halloween candy poison me?
- Halloween: Tricks, Treats, and Glow Sticks
- All Information for Halloween
- Carbon Monoxide: The Invisible Killer
- Carbon Monoxide and Video Games
- All Information for Stormy Weather
Poisoned? Get Expert Help.
Don't guess what you should do. Get accurate Poison Control answers online or by phone. Both are free and confidential.
or CALL 1-800-222-1222
Save the poison control number and the link to online help NOW! Text-to-save or download directly to save our vcard to your computer and smartphone contacts.
Poison Prevention Videos
Get the App!Download the free
Subscribe to The Poison Post®
The Poison Post® is a free, quarterly
e-newsletter delivering poison prevention tips right to your inbox!
Common and dangerous poisons
Know your poisons! Which are common? Which are the most dangerous? Keep your child safe.
Habla español? Need help in Spanish?
Poison Control brinda ayuda en español.