Poison & Prevention Information By Age
- Batteries Cause Devastating Injuries
- My Child Ate a Cigarette!
- Kids Will Swallow Anything
- All Information for Infants
- Keep Laundry Fragrance Booster Pellets out of Reach of Kids and Pets
- Allergic Reactions to the Black-eyed Susan Flower
- Poisoning from Frogs, Newts, Toads, and Salamanders
- All Information for Elementary
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Safe?
- E-Cigs and Toddlers: Beware
- Inhaling Alcohol Is Dangerous
- All Information for Teens
- Non-Toxic Substances Cause Worry
- Laundry Detergent Pods and Children
- "Toy" Magnets Are Dangerous for Children
- All Information for Toddler
- Caffeine: Is it a Problem for Kids?
- Club Drugs ("Molly")
- Medical Marijuana Poisoning in Kids
- All Information for Adults
Poisoned? Get Expert Help.
Don't guess what you should do. Get accurate Poison Control answers online or by phone. Both are free and confidential.
or CALL 1-800-222-1222
Poison Prevention Videos
Common and dangerous poisons
Know your poisons! Which are common? Which are the most dangerous? Keep your child safe.
Subscribe to The Poison Post®
The Poison Post® is a free, quarterly e-newsletter delivering poison prevention tips right to your inbox!
Habla español? Need help in Spanish?
Poison Control brinda ayuda en español.