The Yukkiest Poisons
- These are especially hazardous household items. Buy small quantities.
Discard unneeded extras. Make sure they are always out of a child's reach.
- windshield washer solutions
- drain cleaners
- toilet bowl cleaners
- artificial nail removers
- topical anesthetics (i.e. Products that may be used for sunburn pain)
- medicines, medicines, medicines.
- Did you know that even these common household items can poison little
- automatic dishwasher detergents
- furniture polish
- perfume & aftershave
- gasoline, kerosene, and lamp oil
- paint and paint thinner
- alcoholic beverages
- miniature batteries
- flaking paint
- cigarettes, tobacco products
- rat and mouse poison