National Capital Poison Control is not a government agency. The National Capital Poison Center depends on generous donations from the community. The following hospitals contributed generously in 2010 to 2020, through our member hospital program.
- Adventist Healthcare System
- Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Adventist HealthCare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
- Inova Health System
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Medstar Health
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- Prince William Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Poisoned? Get Expert Help.
Don't guess what you should do. Get accurate Poison Control answers online or by phone. Both are free and confidential.
or CALL 1-800-222-1222
Get the App!Download the free
Help us save lives! Donate now so we can continue to provide 24/7 expert help for poison emergencies. Your donation to our 501(c)(3) charitable organization will keep the phone lines open and the app online.
Subscribe to The Poison Post®
The Poison Post® is a free, quarterly e-newsletter delivering poison prevention tips right to your inbox!